This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. I.H. and S.H. acknowledge the Research Fellowships of the JSPS for Young Scientists. The work at Yonsei University was supported by BK21 and the Star Faculty Programs from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
Synthesis of Doubly β-to-β 1,3-Butadiyne-Bridged Diporphyrins: Enforced Planar Structures and Large Two-Photon Absorption Cross Sections†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5125–5128, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Hisaki, I., Hiroto, S., Kim, K., Noh, S., Kim, D., Shinokubo, H. and Osuka, A. (2007), Synthesis of Doubly β-to-β 1,3-Butadiyne-Bridged Diporphyrins: Enforced Planar Structures and Large Two-Photon Absorption Cross Sections. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5125–5128. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700550
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- Star Faculty Programs from the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!