We thank the EPRSC (S.Z.Z., D.W.T., F.S., and S.R.P.), the CVCP (Universities UK), and the University of Strathclyde (M.M.) for funding, the EPRSC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre, Swansea for mass spectra, and Dr. K. Daasbjerg for helpful discussions.
The Generation of Aryl Anions by Double Electron Transfer to Aryl Iodides from a Neutral Ground-State Organic Super-Electron Donor†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5178–5183, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Murphy, John A., Zhou, S.-z., Thomson, Douglas W., Schoenebeck, F., Mahesh, M., Park, Stuart R., Tuttle, T. and Berlouis, Leonard E. A. (2007), The Generation of Aryl Anions by Double Electron Transfer to Aryl Iodides from a Neutral Ground-State Organic Super-Electron Donor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5178–5183. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700554
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2007
- CVCP (Universities UK)
- University of Strathclyde
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!