We are grateful for financial support from the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research, and the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain.
Catalytic Oxidation of Organic Substrates by Molecular Oxygen and Hydrogen Peroxide by Multistep Electron Transfer—A Biomimetic Approach†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 19, pages 3506–3523, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Piera, J. and Bäckvall, J.-E. (2008), Catalytic Oxidation of Organic Substrates by Molecular Oxygen and Hydrogen Peroxide by Multistep Electron Transfer—A Biomimetic Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3506–3523. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700604
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2007
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!