This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and partially by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. This work has been performed under the approval of the Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee (Proposal No. 2006G284). We thank Dr. M. Kawano for the synchrotron X-ray study.
Switching the Interior Hydrophobicity of a Self-Assembled Spherical Complex through the Photoisomerization of Confined Azobenzene Chromophores†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5133–5136, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Murase, T., Sato, S. and Fujita, M. (2007), Switching the Interior Hydrophobicity of a Self-Assembled Spherical Complex through the Photoisomerization of Confined Azobenzene Chromophores. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5133–5136. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700793
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 2006G284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!