These authors contributed equally to this research.
Discrimination and Selective Enhancement of Signals in the MALDI Mass Spectrum of a Protein by Combining a Matrix-Based Label for Lysine Residues with a Neutral Matrix
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 29, pages 5594–5597, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Lascoux, D., Paramelle, D., Subra, G., Heymann, M., Geourjon, C., Martinez, J. and Forest, E. (2007), Discrimination and Selective Enhancement of Signals in the MALDI Mass Spectrum of a Protein by Combining a Matrix-Based Label for Lysine Residues with a Neutral Matrix. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5594–5597. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700811
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!