This work was supported by the Netherlands Foundation for Chemical Research (SON) with financial aid from the Netherlands Organisation for the Advancement of Scientific Research (NWO), NSF grants MCB-013306 and MCB-0446542, and the Biotechnology and Biological Research Council.
The Emitting State of Tryptophan in Proteins with Highly Blue-Shifted Fluorescence†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5137–5139, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Broos, J., Tveen-Jensen, K., de Waal, E., Hesp, Ben H., Jackson, J. Baz., Canters, Gerard W. and Callis, Patrik R. (2007), The Emitting State of Tryptophan in Proteins with Highly Blue-Shifted Fluorescence. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5137–5139. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700839
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2007
- Netherlands Foundation for Chemical Research (SON)
- Netherlands Organisation for the Advancement of Scientific Research (NWO)
- NSF. Grant Numbers: MCB-013306, MCB-0446542, Biotechnology and Biological Research Council
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2002/2007/z700839_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.