This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. S.W. is grateful for a PhD scholarship from the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes.
Synthetic Vaccines of Tumor-Associated Glycopeptide Antigens by Immune-Compatible Thioether Linkage to Bovine Serum Albumin†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5226–5230, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Wittrock, S., Becker, T. and Kunz, H. (2007), Synthetic Vaccines of Tumor-Associated Glycopeptide Antigens by Immune-Compatible Thioether Linkage to Bovine Serum Albumin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5226–5230. doi: 10.1002/anie.200700964
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!