This work was supported by an Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2006 (06B44017a) from NEDO of Japan, partly by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (No. 18700426), the Mazda Foundation (05KK-241), and Osaka University 21st Century COE program “Center for Integrated Cell and Tissue Regulation”.
Fabrication of Cellular Multilayers with Nanometer-Sized Extracellular Matrix Films†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 25, pages 4689–4692, June 18, 2007
How to Cite
Matsusaki, M., Kadowaki, K., Nakahara, Y. and Akashi, M. (2007), Fabrication of Cellular Multilayers with Nanometer-Sized Extracellular Matrix Films. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 4689–4692. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701089
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
- NEDO of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 18700426
- Mazda Foundation. Grant Number: 05KK-241
- Osaka University 21st Century COE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!