We thank W. Macyk and K. Szaciłowski for valuable discussions, A. Friedrich for SEM and EDX analysis, and M. Weller for construction of the photoelectrochemical cell.
A Hybrid Semiconductor Electrode for Wavelength-Controlled Switching of the Photocurrent Direction†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1320–1322, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Beranek, R. and Kisch, H. (2008), A Hybrid Semiconductor Electrode for Wavelength-Controlled Switching of the Photocurrent Direction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1320–1322. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701103
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!