This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (no. 18205009) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Electrochemical and Photochemical Behavior of a Ruthenium(II) Complex Bearing Two Redox Sites as a Model for the NAD+/NADH Redox Couple†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 37, pages 7112–7115, September 17, 2007
How to Cite
Tannai, H., Koizumi, T.-a., Wada, T. and Tanaka, K. (2007), Electrochemical and Photochemical Behavior of a Ruthenium(II) Complex Bearing Two Redox Sites as a Model for the NAD+/NADH Redox Couple. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7112–7115. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701204
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 18205009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!