The authors thank Lawrence M. Henling for his contributions to the X-ray crystallography determinations, and Dr. Mona Shahgholi for performing the mass spectrometric analyses. This research is supported by the National Science Foundation.
Double CH Activation of an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligand in a Ruthenium Olefin Metathesis Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5148–5151, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Hong, S., Chlenov, A., Day, Michael W. and Grubbs, Robert H. (2007), Double CH Activation of an N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligand in a Ruthenium Olefin Metathesis Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5148–5151. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701234
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!