This research was partially supported by grants from the Initiative for Renewable Energy and the Environment at the University of Minnesota, and the US Department of Energy. We acknowledge Professor Ulrike Tschirner for assistance and Scott Roberts for photography.
Millisecond Reforming of Solid Biomass for Sustainable Fuels†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 31, pages 5864–5867, August 3, 2007
How to Cite
Dauenhauer, Paul J., Dreyer, Bradon J., Degenstein, Nick J. and Schmidt, Lanny D. (2007), Millisecond Reforming of Solid Biomass for Sustainable Fuels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5864–5867. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701238
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- US Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!