This research was supported by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi (01(2002)/05/EMR-II) and the Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (SR/S1/OC-09/2002).
Efficient CuO-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed CS Cross-Coupling of Thiols with Iodobenzene†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 29, pages 5583–5586, July 16, 2007
How to Cite
Rout, L., Sen, Tamal K. and Punniyamurthy, T. (2007), Efficient CuO-Nanoparticle-Catalyzed CS Cross-Coupling of Thiols with Iodobenzene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5583–5586. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701282
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Grant Number: 01(2002)/05/EMR-II
- Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SR/S1/OC-09/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!