We thank Sun-Hee Lee for technical assistance involving cell culture and CLSM operation at Postech. Financial support from BK-21 and MOST (National Frontier Research Program administered through KRICT/CBM), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan are gratefully acknowledged. T.T. is grateful for a JSPS research fellowship for young scientists. Part of this work (A.J., C.W.) was supported by BBSRC.
Guanidine-Containing Molecular Transporters: Sorbitol-Based Transporters Show High Intracellular Selectivity toward Mitochondria†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 31, pages 5880–5884, August 3, 2007
How to Cite
Maiti, Kaustabh K., Lee, W., Takeuchi, T., Watkins, C., Fretz, M., Kim, D.-C., Futaki, S., Jones, A., Kim, K.-T. and Chung, S.-K. (2007), Guanidine-Containing Molecular Transporters: Sorbitol-Based Transporters Show High Intracellular Selectivity toward Mitochondria. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5880–5884. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701346
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!