The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the NSF (DMR-0602684), the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0213805), the NSFC (20674054) and the Key Project of the Ministry of Education of China (106131). L.-Y.C. thanks the China Scholarship Council (2005851124). The authors thank Anderson Shum for discussions on polymerization in emulsions.
Controllable Monodisperse Multiple Emulsions†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 47, pages 8970–8974, December 3, 2007
How to Cite
Chu, L.-Y., Utada, Andrew S., Shah, Rhutesh K., Kim, J.-W. and Weitz, David A. (2007), Controllable Monodisperse Multiple Emulsions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8970–8974. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701358
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0602684
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20674054
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 106131
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2005851124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!