The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the NSF (DMR-0602684), the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0213805), the NSFC (20674054) and the Key Project of the Ministry of Education of China (106131). L.-Y.C. thanks the China Scholarship Council (2005851124). The authors thank Anderson Shum for discussions on polymerization in emulsions.
Controllable Monodisperse Multiple Emulsions†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 47, pages 8970–8974, December 3, 2007
How to Cite
Chu, L.-Y., Utada, Andrew S., Shah, Rhutesh K., Kim, J.-W. and Weitz, David A. (2007), Controllable Monodisperse Multiple Emulsions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8970–8974. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701358
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0602684
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20674054
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 106131
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: 2005851124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!