The authors thank the University of Nevada, Reno, and ACS PRF (#43905-G1) for support.
Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Redox Reaction of Sulfinyl Alkynes: Efficient Generation of α-Oxo Gold Carbenoids and Application in Insertion into RCO Bonds†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 27, pages 5156–5159, July 2, 2007
How to Cite
Li, G. and Zhang, L. (2007), Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Redox Reaction of Sulfinyl Alkynes: Efficient Generation of α-Oxo Gold Carbenoids and Application in Insertion into RCO Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5156–5159. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701449
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- University of Nevada, Reno
- ACS PRF. Grant Number: 43905-G1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!