This research was partially supported by the NIH NIGMS (R01 GM073836) and the Petroleum Research Fund. We also gratefully acknowledge the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation as well as Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, and Merck Research Laboratories for funding. L.V.D. thanks Bristol Myers Squibb for a graduate fellowship. We are also grateful to Jeff Kampf (X-ray crystallography) and Dipannita Kalyani and Kami Hull (editorial assistance).
Construction of Tetrahydrofurans by PdII/PdIV-Catalyzed Aminooxygenation of Alkenes†
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 30, pages 5737–5740, July 23, 2007
How to Cite
Desai, Lopa V. and Sanford, Melanie S. (2007), Construction of Tetrahydrofurans by PdII/PdIV-Catalyzed Aminooxygenation of Alkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5737–5740. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701454
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2007
- NIH NIGMS. Grant Number: R01 GM073836
- Petroleum Research Fund
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!