We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 46059) for support of this work. We are grateful to Merck, Amgen, Boehringer Ingelheim, BASF (Pd(OAc)2), and Saltigo (XPhos) for additional support. The Varian NMR instruments used in this work were purchased with funding from the NSF (CHE 9808061 and DBI 9729592).
Palladium-Catalyzed Borylation of Aryl Chlorides: Scope, Applications, and Computational Studies†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 28, pages 5359–5363, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Billingsley, Kelvin L., Barder, Timothy E. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2007), Palladium-Catalyzed Borylation of Aryl Chlorides: Scope, Applications, and Computational Studies. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5359–5363. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701551
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 46059
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 9808061, DBI 9729592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!