This work was financially supported by the Petroleum Research Foundation, administered by the American Chemical Society (ACS-PRF grant number 42751-AC10), and in part by the MRSEC program of the NSF (DMR-0212302), which supports the University of Minnesota Characterization Facility. The authors thank Rick A. Knurr for elemental analysis and Dr. Joysurya Basu for assistance with Z-contrast imaging and elemental mapping.
Disassembly and Self-Reassembly in Periodic Nanostructures: A Face-Centered-to-Simple-Cubic Transformation†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 35, pages 6666–6669, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Li, F., Delo, Sarah A. and Stein, A. (2007), Disassembly and Self-Reassembly in Periodic Nanostructures: A Face-Centered-to-Simple-Cubic Transformation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6666–6669. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701553
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- Petroleum Research Foundation. Grant Number: 42751-AC10
- MRSEC program of the NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!