This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
C(NHC)2: Divalent Carbon(0) Compounds with N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligands—Theoretical Evidence for a Class of Molecules with Promising Chemical Properties†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 45, pages 8695–8698, November 19, 2007
How to Cite
Tonner, R. and Frenking, G. (2007), C(NHC)2: Divalent Carbon(0) Compounds with N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligands—Theoretical Evidence for a Class of Molecules with Promising Chemical Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8695–8698. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701632
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!