We thank Bruker AXS K.K. for providing generous access to the Bruker Smart Apex II CCD-based X-ray diffractometer. We also acknowledge Dr. Hiroshi Ito (JST) for his help with the X-ray single-crystal analysis.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Complementary Double-Helical Molecules that Catalyze Asymmetric Reactions†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 31, pages 5885–5888, August 3, 2007
How to Cite
Hasegawa, T., Furusho, Y., Katagiri, H. and Yashima, E. (2007), Enantioselective Synthesis of Complementary Double-Helical Molecules that Catalyze Asymmetric Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 5885–5888. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701735
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!