This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 20621063 and 20673113), the National Basic Research Program of China (2003CB615803), the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (DICP K2006B2), and the Programme for Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands (2004CB720607 and NSFC 20520130214). Salen=(R,R)-N,N′-bis(3,5-di-tert-butylsalicylidene)-1,2-cyclohexanediamine
Enhanced Cooperative Activation Effect in the Hydrolytic Kinetic Resolution of Epoxides on [Co(salen)] Catalysts Confined in Nanocages†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 36, pages 6861–6865, September 10, 2007
How to Cite
Yang, H., Zhang, L., Zhong, L., Yang, Q. and Li, C. (2007), Enhanced Cooperative Activation Effect in the Hydrolytic Kinetic Resolution of Epoxides on [Co(salen)] Catalysts Confined in Nanocages. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6861–6865. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701747
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20621063, 20673113
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615803
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: DICP K2006B2
- Programme for Strategic Scientific Alliances between China and the Netherlands. Grant Numbers: 2004CB720607, NSFC 20520130214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!