We are grateful to the Scientific Research Starting Foundation of the Renmin University of China (to Z.L.) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 20602038). We also thank the Canada Research Chair (Tier I) foundation (to C.J.L.), and Prof. Zhenfeng Xi (Peking University) for helpful discussions and the supply of chemicals and instruments.
FeCl2-Catalyzed Selective CC Bond Formation by Oxidative Activation of a Benzylic CH Bond†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 34, pages 6505–6507, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Li, Z., Cao, L. and Li, C.-J. (2007), FeCl2-Catalyzed Selective CC Bond Formation by Oxidative Activation of a Benzylic CH Bond. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6505–6507. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701782
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- Scientific Research Starting Foundation of the Renmin University of China
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20602038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!