We thank the Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi, for financial support under the Nano Science and Technology Initiative. A.A. is a Ramanna Fellow of the DST. V.K.P. and C.V. are grateful to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for fellowships. We acknowledge the help of the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology for fluorescence microscopic images and Reji Varghese for AFM analysis. This is contribution No. NIST-PPG-250.
Molecular Wire Encapsulated into π Organogels: Efficient Supramolecular Light-Harvesting Antennae with Color-Tunable Emission†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 33, pages 6260–6265, August 20, 2007
How to Cite
Ajayaghosh, A., Praveen, Vakayil K., Vijayakumar, C. and George, Subi J. (2007), Molecular Wire Encapsulated into π Organogels: Efficient Supramolecular Light-Harvesting Antennae with Color-Tunable Emission . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6260–6265. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701925
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!