Y.Y. thanks the University of California, Riverside, for start-up funds and Dr. C. K. Erdonmez for helpful discussions. We thank Prof. W. P. Beyermann and Dr. M. Biasini for help with magnetic-property measurements and Dr. Bozhilov and Mr. McDaniel at the Central Facility for Advanced Microscopy and Microanalysis at UCR for assistance with TEM analysis.
Highly Tunable Superparamagnetic Colloidal Photonic Crystals†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 39, pages 7428–7431, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Ge, J., Hu, Y. and Yin, Y. (2007), Highly Tunable Superparamagnetic Colloidal Photonic Crystals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7428–7431. doi: 10.1002/anie.200701992
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2007
- University of California, Riverside
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!