We thank the Dutch National Science Foundation (NWO-CW VICI and TOP grants) and the Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC-C) for financial support.
Intergrowth Structure of Zeolite Crystals as Determined by Optical and Fluorescence Microscopy of the Template-Removal Process†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 38, pages 7228–7231, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Karwacki, L., Stavitski, E., Kox, Marianne H. F., Kornatowski, J. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2007), Intergrowth Structure of Zeolite Crystals as Determined by Optical and Fluorescence Microscopy of the Template-Removal Process. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7228–7231. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702012
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
- Dutch National Science Foundation
- Research School Combination Catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!