This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (R02-2004-000-10005–0 and KRF-2005-070-C00072) and the SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF (R11-2005-065). S.M.K., J.H.P., and S.Y.C. were supported by Brain Korea 21 Fellowships and Seoul Science Fellowships.
(N-Heterocyclic Carbene)Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Cyclohexadienyl Alkynes to Tetracyclo[3.3.0.02,8.04,6]octanes†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 32, pages 6172–6175, August 13, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, S., Park, J., Choi, S. and Chung, Y. (2007), (N-Heterocyclic Carbene)Gold(I)-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of Cyclohexadienyl Alkynes to Tetracyclo[3.3.0.02,8.04,6]octanes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6172–6175. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702028
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Numbers: R02-2004-000-10005–0, KRF-2005-070-C00072
- SRC/ERC program of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!