This work was supported by the Free State of Saxony, Klaus Tschira Stiftung gGmbH, and Generalitat de Catalunya (2005SGR 00662). We thank Dr. Alberto Adeva (Universitat de Barcelona) for technical support.
Amide-to-Ester Substitution in Coiled Coils: The Effect of Removing Hydrogen Bonds on Protein Structure†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 41, pages 7766–7769, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Scheike, Jessica A., Baldauf, C., Spengler, J., Albericio, F., Pisabarro, M. Teresa. and Koksch, B. (2007), Amide-to-Ester Substitution in Coiled Coils: The Effect of Removing Hydrogen Bonds on Protein Structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7766–7769. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702218
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2007
- Free State of Saxony
- Klaus Tschira Stiftung gGmbH
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005SGR 00662
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!