This work was supported in part by grants from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology to H.K.
Clay Mimics Color Tuning in Visual Pigments†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 42, pages 8010–8012, October 22, 2007
How to Cite
Furutani, Y., Ido, K., Sasaki, M., Ogawa, M. and Kandori, H. (2007), Clay Mimics Color Tuning in Visual Pigments. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8010–8012. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702368
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!