The authors thank Prof. Todd B. Marder for helpful discussions. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 17065005, “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources”) and for Young Scientists (B) (18750027) from MEXT, Japan and by Kurata Memorial Hitachi Science and Technology Foundation.
Boryl Anion Attacks Transition-Metal Chlorides To Form Boryl Complexes: Syntheses, Spectroscopic, and Structural Studies on Group 11 Borylmetal Complexes†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 35, pages 6710–6713, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Segawa, Y., Yamashita, M. and Nozaki, K. (2007), Boryl Anion Attacks Transition-Metal Chlorides To Form Boryl Complexes: Syntheses, Spectroscopic, and Structural Studies on Group 11 Borylmetal Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6710–6713. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702369
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas. Grant Number: 17065005
- Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 18750027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!