We gratefully acknowledge Degussa AG and DFG (Schwerpunktprogramm Organokatalyse) for financial support.
Dual Catalysis: A Combined Enantioselective Brønsted Acid and Metal-Catalyzed Reaction—Metal Catalysis with Chiral Counterions†
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 36, pages 6903–6906, September 10, 2007
How to Cite
Rueping, M., Antonchick, Andrey P. and Brinkmann, C. (2007), Dual Catalysis: A Combined Enantioselective Brønsted Acid and Metal-Catalyzed Reaction—Metal Catalysis with Chiral Counterions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 6903–6906. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702439
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2007
- Degussa AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!