This work was partly supported by a CREST project from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), by Grant-in-Aid on Priority Areas (417) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), and by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S, B) and for Creative Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Water-Tolerant, Highly Active Solid Acid Catalysts Composed of the Keggin-Type Polyoxometalate H3PW12O40 Immobilized in Hydrophobic Nanospaces of Organomodified Mesoporous Silica†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 40, pages 7625–7628, October 8, 2007
How to Cite
Inumaru, K., Ishihara, T., Kamiya, Y., Okuhara, T. and Yamanaka, S. (2007), Water-Tolerant, Highly Active Solid Acid Catalysts Composed of the Keggin-Type Polyoxometalate H3PW12O40 Immobilized in Hydrophobic Nanospaces of Organomodified Mesoporous Silica. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7625–7628. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702478
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!