We gratefully acknowledge the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for generous support and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft for supporting parts of this work (KN 150/14-1). We also thank Dr. Horst Borrmann for X-ray investigations, Dr. Stefano Leoni for computational support, Francesco Tatti and Dr. Petr Formanek for FIB preparation, Dr. Steffen Wirth for fruitful discussions, and Prof. Dr. Hannes Lichte for the possibility to perform TEM measurements at the Triebenberg Laboratory.
“Hidden” Hierarchy of Microfibrils within 3D-Periodic Fluorapatite–Gelatine Nanocomposites: Development of Complexity and Form in a Biomimetic System†
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 1405–1409, February 8, 2008
How to Cite
Kniep, R. and Simon, P. (2008), “Hidden” Hierarchy of Microfibrils within 3D-Periodic Fluorapatite–Gelatine Nanocomposites: Development of Complexity and Form in a Biomimetic System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1405–1409. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702532
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 150/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!