This work was supported by the National Basic Research Project of China (No. 2006CB806100) and NSFC (Grant Nos. 20673005 and 20573004). This work was also supported in part by the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University,(NECT-05-0010), State Education Ministry.
Cellulose Conversion into Polyols Catalyzed by Reversibly Formed Acids and Supported Ruthenium Clusters in Hot Water†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 40, pages 7636–7639, October 8, 2007
How to Cite
Luo, C., Wang, S. and Liu, H. (2007), Cellulose Conversion into Polyols Catalyzed by Reversibly Formed Acids and Supported Ruthenium Clusters in Hot Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 7636–7639. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702661
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
- National Basic Research Project of China. Grant Number: 2006CB806100
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20673005, 20573004
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NECT-05-0010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!