The authors gratefully acknowledge funding from the University of Johannesburg, Sasol Ltd, THRIP, and the NRF.
Aluminum Triflate as a Highly Active and Efficient Nonprotic Cocatalyst in the Palladium-Catalyzed Methoxycarbonylation Reaction†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 560–563, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Williams, D. Bradley G., Shaw, Megan L., Green, Michael J. and Holzapfel, Cedric W. (2008), Aluminum Triflate as a Highly Active and Efficient Nonprotic Cocatalyst in the Palladium-Catalyzed Methoxycarbonylation Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 560–563. doi: 10.1002/anie.200702889
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
- University of Johannesburg
- Sasol Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!