Enantioselective Insertion of Metal Carbenes into NH Bonds: A Potentially Versatile Route to Chiral Amine Derivatives
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 48, pages 9148–9150, December 10, 2007
How to Cite
Moody, Christopher J. (2007), Enantioselective Insertion of Metal Carbenes into NH Bonds: A Potentially Versatile Route to Chiral Amine Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 9148–9150. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703016
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!