The NIGMS-sponsored Center of Excellence in Chemical Methodology and Library Development (Broad Institute CMLD) enabled this research. T.E.N. is grateful to the Alfred Benzon Foundation for a postdoctoral research scholarship. S.L.S. is an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Towards the Optimal Screening Collection: A Synthesis Strategy†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 48–56, December 17, 2007
How to Cite
Nielsen, Thomas E. and Schreiber, Stuart L. (2008), Towards the Optimal Screening Collection: A Synthesis Strategy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 48–56. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703073
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!