This work has been supported by the Spanish MEC (CTQ-2005-08933-BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO NANOMOL 2010 C-07-25200), and CONSOLIDER HOPE CSD 2007-0007, the Comunidad de Madrid (S-0505/PPQ/000225), the EU (STRP 516982, HETEROMOLMAT, and the ESF-MEC (MAT2006-28180-E, SOHYDS). E.M.F. and E.P. acknowledge the Spanish MEC for the Juan de la Cierva and the Ramon y Cajal fellowship, respectively.
Molecular Cosensitization for Efficient Panchromatic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 44, pages 8358–8362, November 12, 2007
How to Cite
Cid, J.-J., Yum, J.-H., Jang, S.-R., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K., Martínez-Ferrero, E., Palomares, E., Ko, J., Grätzel, M. and Torres, T. (2007), Molecular Cosensitization for Efficient Panchromatic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8358–8362. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703106
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ-2005-08933-BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO NANOMOL 2010 C-07-25200, CONSOLIDER HOPE CSD 2007-0007
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S-0505/PPQ/000225
- EU. Grant Number: STRP 516982
- ESF-MEC. Grant Number: MAT2006-28180-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!