We wish to express thanks to Dr. Augustin Madalan for help with X-ray diffraction radiocrystallography.
DOSY NMR Experiments as a Tool for the Analysis of Constitutional and Motional Dynamic Processes: Implementation for the Driven Evolution of Dynamic Combinatorial Libraries of Helical Strands†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 2235–2239, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Giuseppone, N., Schmitt, J.-L., Allouche, L. and Lehn, J.-M. (2008), DOSY NMR Experiments as a Tool for the Analysis of Constitutional and Motional Dynamic Processes: Implementation for the Driven Evolution of Dynamic Combinatorial Libraries of Helical Strands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2235–2239. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703168
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!