This work was supported by the ONR, AFOSR, and MRSEC program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0076097) at the Material Research Center of Northwestern University. C.A.M. is also grateful for an NIH Director's Pioneer Award.
Plasmon-Driven Synthesis of Triangular Core–Shell Nanoprisms from Gold Seeds†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 44, pages 8436–8439, November 12, 2007
How to Cite
Xue, C., Millstone, Jill E., Li, S. and Mirkin, Chad A. (2007), Plasmon-Driven Synthesis of Triangular Core–Shell Nanoprisms from Gold Seeds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8436–8439. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703185
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0076097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!