This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0705298), American Cancer Society (RSG-06-118-01-CDD), and National Institutes of Health (RR-016474).
Virion-Mimicking Nanocapsules from pH-Controlled Hierarchical Self-Assembly for Gene Delivery†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1260–1264, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Xu, P., Li, S.-Y., Li, Q., Van Kirk, Edward A., Ren, J., Murdoch, William J., Zhang, Z., Radosz, M. and Shen, Y. (2008), Virion-Mimicking Nanocapsules from pH-Controlled Hierarchical Self-Assembly for Gene Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1260–1264. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703203
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0705298
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-06-118-01-CDD
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR-016474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!