Semiconductor Wires and Ribbons for High- Performance Flexible Electronics
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 30, pages 5524–5542, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Baca, Alfred J., Ahn, J.-H., Sun, Y., Meitl, Matthew A., Menard, E., Kim, H.-S., Choi, W., Kim, D.-H., Huang, Y. and Rogers, John A. (2008), Semiconductor Wires and Ribbons for High- Performance Flexible Electronics. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5524–5542. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703238
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0328162
- U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences. Grant Number: DEFG02-91ER45439
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!