This work was financially supported by DFG research grant to W.D. (De412/30-1) and Alexander von Humboldt Institutional Cooperation grant (to W.D. and S.V.K.). S.V.K. thanks Russian Ministry of Science and Education and RFBR for financial support (grants RNP 220.127.116.1177 and 06-03-32096, respectively).
A Crown Ether as Template for Microporous and Nanostructured Uranium Compounds†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 549–551, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Alekseev, Evgeny V., Krivovichev, Sergey V. and Depmeier, W. (2008), A Crown Ether as Template for Microporous and Nanostructured Uranium Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 549–551. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703295
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
- DFG. Grant Number: De412/30-1
- Alexander von Humboldt Institutional Cooperation
- Russian Ministry of Science and Education
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 18.104.22.16877, 06-03-32096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!