This work was supported by the Department of Energy (Lab04-20) and by a TcSUH seed grant. Acknowledgement is also made to the Donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for partial support of this research (grant no. 44165).
Efficient Oxygen Reduction Fuel Cell Electrocatalysis on Voltammetrically Dealloyed Pt–Cu–Co Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 47, pages 8988–8991, December 3, 2007
How to Cite
Srivastava, R., Mani, P., Hahn, N. and Strasser, P. (2007), Efficient Oxygen Reduction Fuel Cell Electrocatalysis on Voltammetrically Dealloyed Pt–Cu–Co Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 8988–8991. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703331
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2007
- Department of Energy
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 44165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!