This work is supported by the Department of Energy (DE-FG02-04ER46141, U.H.F.B and V.R.) We thank Dr. A. Bommarius (Georgia Institute of Technology) and Dr. J. Hardy (University of Massachusetts Amherst) for donation of the bacterial stocks.
Rapid and Efficient Identification of Bacteria Using Gold-Nanoparticle–Poly(para-phenyleneethynylene) Constructs†
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 14, pages 2590–2594, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Phillips, Ronnie L., Miranda, Oscar R., You, C.-C., Rotello, Vincent M. and Bunz, Uwe H. F. (2008), Rapid and Efficient Identification of Bacteria Using Gold-Nanoparticle–Poly(para-phenyleneethynylene) Constructs. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2590–2594. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703369
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04ER46141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!