Funding for this work was provided mainly by NSF (CTS-0327811). Additional support was provided by DOE (DE-FG26-04NT42119) and Pall Corporation. J.C. acknowledges support from the Spanish Ministry of Education (Programa de Estancias de Profesores de Universidad of the Dirección General de Universidades), S.N. from NSF (CTS-0437621), and D.F.S. from the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society (Award 43942-AC10). We gratefully acknowledge Sandeep Kumar for the TEM images of swollen AMH-3 particles.
Layered Silicates by Swelling of AMH-3 and Nanocomposite Membranes†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 552–555, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Choi, S., Coronas, J., Jordan, E., Oh, W., Nair, S., Onorato, F., Shantz, Daniel F. and Tsapatsis, M. (2008), Layered Silicates by Swelling of AMH-3 and Nanocomposite Membranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 552–555. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703440
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-0327811
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG26-04NT42119
- Pall Corporation
- Spanish Ministry of Education
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-0437621
- Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society. Grant Number: 43942-AC10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!