We thank P. P. Schmidt for helping with the sample preparation and Prof. Lars Thelander (Umeå, Sweden) for supplying us with E. coli cells that overexpress mouse R2 protein. M.B. would like to acknowledge the Max Planck Society and the IRTG 1422 for financial support. PELDOR=pulse electron–electron double resonance.
Structure of the Tyrosyl Biradical in Mouse R2 Ribonucleotide Reductase from High-Field PELDOR†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1224–1227, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Denysenkov, Vasyl P., Biglino, D., Lubitz, W., Prisner, Thomas F. and Bennati, M. (2008), Structure of the Tyrosyl Biradical in Mouse R2 Ribonucleotide Reductase from High-Field PELDOR. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1224–1227. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703753
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2007
- Max Planck Society
- IRTG 1422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!