This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (No. M10500000034-06J0000-03410) and BK-21 (2006).
Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Organic Sensitizers for Solvent-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 327–330, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Choi, H., Baik, C., Kang, S., Ko, J., Kang, M.-S., Nazeeruddin, Md. K. and Grätzel, M. (2008), Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Organic Sensitizers for Solvent-Free Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 327–330. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703852
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: M10500000034-06J0000-03410
Vol. 48, Issue 10, 1712, Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!