This research was sponsored by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program of Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) and by the Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DEAC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC at ORNL. We are indebted to Dr. Sheng Dai, Dr. Nancy J. Dudney, and Prof. Dr. Miklos Kertesz for their helpful discussions on pore shape, electrochemical aspects, and charge transfer from molecules inside nanotubes to nanotubes, respectively.
Theoretical Model for Nanoporous Carbon Supercapacitors†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 520–524, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Huang, J., Sumpter, Bobby G. and Meunier, V. (2008), Theoretical Model for Nanoporous Carbon Supercapacitors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 520–524. doi: 10.1002/anie.200703864
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEAC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!