We thank Prof. H. Gornitzka for the X-ray diffraction studies of derivatives 2 and 4. Financial support from the CNRS, LEA-368, NSF (CHE 0518675), and Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (CTQ2004-01067/BQU) are gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the French Ministère des Affaires Etrangères (Eiffel grant for M.A.), and Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (grant for S.P.).
Synthesis of a Mixed Phosphonium–Sulfonium Bisylide R3PCSR2†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 47, pages 9078–9080, December 3, 2007
How to Cite
Pascual, S., Asay, M., Illa, O., Kato, T., Bertrand, G., Saffon-Merceron, N., Branchadell, V. and Baceiredo, A. (2007), Synthesis of a Mixed Phosphonium–Sulfonium Bisylide R3PCSR2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 9078–9080. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704071
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE 0518675
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: CTQ2004-01067/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!